Application is now open!
- Full virtual online masterclass and specialty class auditing access
Artist [$300: Auditor + $150]:
- Full Auditor's access + Player Privilege at one (1) virtual online masterclass. Audition videos required by May 15th, 2021. Acceptance is competitive.
Scholar [$500: Auditor + $350]:
- Full Artist's access + Education Package. Audition videos required by May 15th, 2021. Acceptance is competitive.
Artists and Scholars will need to submit audition videos. Successful applicants will receive an acceptance letter, upon which payments can be made to obtain Artist or Scholar status.
In addition, new in 2021, Artists and Scholars may also request up to three (3) private coaching sessions from either our faculty or guest artists. Such opportunity is rare, please contact Manager@IrvineMusicFestival.org as soon as possible, if private coaching is desired. Rate is subject to individual teaching artist. See audition form for list of available teachers.
- March 31st, 2021: Application opens.
- May 15th, 2021: Due date for audition video submission.
- June 1st, 2021: Acceptance letters to be issued via email.
- July 1st, 2021: Payment deadline for accepted Artists and Scholars to pay and secure their status.
- July 15th, 2021: A schedule will be available via this website.
- August 1st , 2021: IMF begins.
- August 10th, 2021: IMF ends. Closing ceremony.
Note: At anytime during the Festival, Auditors can register at the full $150 amount.