Application is now open!
Commuter Package [$1,500]:
- Full festival program, includes lunch
Resident Package [$2,750]:
- Full festival program, includes all meals and accommodation
$125 tuition discount for returning students. Merit-based scholarship and need-based financial aid are available.
- April 30th, 2020: Completed applications, that includes a submitted application form, a teacher's recommendation, audition materials, and $50 application fee, will be automatically entered for merit-based scholarship considerations.
- April 30th, 2020: Application closes for scholarship consideration and general admission.
- May 18th, 2020: Admission decisions will begin to be emailed to applicants.
- May 31st, 2020: Admitted applicants will submit electronically signed "Code of Conduct", "Participation and Media Release", and "Medical Release & Authorization to Treat" forms, and the first tuition payment of the festival package of choice.
- June 20th, 2020: Admitted applicants will make the final tuition payment.
- July 5th, 2020: Festival opens. A schedule will be available to the participants via this website.